Error: "Unexpected error. If you cannot reconnect the server, close Web Intelligence and start again. (WIJ 20002)" while creating a Web Intelligence report from Infoview.
- Business Objects XI3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log-in to InfoView
- Create a new Web Intelligence report
- Select a universe
- Select some fields and set some parameters
- Try to run the query. After a minute the error is displayed.
- Log-in to Central Management Console(CMC).
- Select "Servers"
- Select "Service Categories"
- Restart Web intelligence Processing Server.
- You will be able to create the Web Intelligence report now.
WIJ 20002, Webi, Unexpected error, XI 3.1
|Released On||02.03.2011 15:37:19|
|Release Status||Released to Customer|
|Component||BI-RA-WBI Web Intelligence|
You must be Loged in to download file